16 August 2012

Whirlwind

That's what the past two days have been for me... trying to get reoriented after them is rather difficult.  Plus, I have to get things sorted, packed and ready to move at the end of the month so it's doubly crazy and my brain is all over the place at the moment.

My babies - together again!  Hobbit wouldn't let Peanut out of her sight the entire time she was home.

I got to spend the afternoon with Peanut (and my parents) before she was whisked off back across the country to get ready for another year of university.  There was a late breaking development that we learned about - a possible shift in majors from Digital Storytelling to Mortuary Services.  Left turn, Clyde!

I've missed this silly little girl, more than she may ever know.

Yesterday we had Hobbit's orientation and teacher meeting in the morning and then in the afternoon, we bought furniture for the living room in the new house.  I'm still trying decide on which area rug I like better.  The entire house is tile so area rugs are going to be our new best friends... it's okay though because I know the trick about flipping them over, running ribbons of silicone caulk around it and then flipping it back once it's dry to keep them from sliding.


See... a whirlwind... and it's only going to get worse before it gets better.  Oh well, I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have thirty things on my plate anyway.  Which reminds me - I'm going to not only Captain the greatest team in all of Nerd Wars, I'm going to mentor the NQFYs (Not Quite First Years) next term over at HPKCHC... so stoked, I can't even begin to tell you.

How has your week been?  If you're not doing anything, help me pick a rug...

1 comment:

  1. I like the top rug! The one with more white in it. I think the other is cool but may get too busy after awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...