19 August 2012

Sunday Snaps

The heart of my home had returned - little girls chattering away and giggling...

I am set up for my OWL proposal for Fall Term and I must say, I'm pretty proud of it...
I'm finally starting my dream sweater - and it will be magical!
I spent more time frogging and reclaiming yarn this week than I had crafting. It's a heartbreaking process but once completed, it's very liberating. My thoughts are not that I have failed a project but that I just didn't find the right one for the yarn so we'll simply try again with something different. I now have my two most expensive yarns back and they're waiting to be turned into something magnificent - and I can't wait to figure out what that might be... but for now, I'll be content with what I've got working because I know they will be fabulous in their own right... and I can't wait to see them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...