08 April 2014

Just jammin'

It is a gross day here today - I love it!  Well, I could do without the thunderstorm aspect of it and just have the rain but we can't have it all.  Pokey took a vacation day today and another on Thursday so it's going to be a random but short week for him.

We're going to brave the weather after Hobbit gets on the bus for school and head over to the store so I can get a few things.  Starbucks is naturally on order since I don't get to pop in whenever I wish now, which makes it real treat when we do go... and it's been nice on my wallet.

Here's a tune to get your day going right.  You can thank Peanut for this one, she introduced me to them the other day.  I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...