What's that? You don't know how to have a "Do Nothing Day"? Oh it's simple really, I'll show you. There are two simple steps to follow...
- What do you really want to do today (read, play, hobby, etc).
- Do it.
Still confused? I'll explain a little more for you. Today there is a ton of laundry that needs to be done, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, organizing and general list of chores. In reality, as a housewife I don't get a 'day off' since these things need to be done almost daily and if not these things then there is a constant rotating list of other things. The weather outside is gorgeous (78 and sunny), the kids are off and to be honest, I don't want to waste a day doing chores when I could be playing with them. So I'm deeming it a "Do Nothing Day" here... meaning, we won't be doing any of the chores listed above. Instead, we are going to do the following:
- Bake cookies
- Watch girlie movies
- Knit/draw/paint/photograph to our hearts content
- Blow bubbles
- Draw on the driveways with chalk
- Have a picnic on a blanket on the grass
- Find cloud animals
- Anything else the girls can dream up