17 February 2011

1st Weekend of the Week

Yep, you read that right.  Today is the first Saturday of the week at my house.  Pokey is off on Thursdays and Fridays, which means that today is his Saturday.

It gets a little difficult to work when you only have 3 days but I'm slowly figuring out ways to get things done that don't interfere with 1st or 2nd weekends.  My thing that I am bad about but will try and work on, is letting Pokey sleep in on his weekend.  I did fairly well today though so I'm treating myself to a stop at the beach with my camera after I drop Hobbit off at school.  It's only three blocks west of her school so it's sort of "on the way home".

One skein down, 9 to go
If I find anything cool to shoot, I'll be sure to share.  Other than that, nothing major is going to be going on for the next 4 days.  I will be working on my Faux Circle Sweater a lot, or at least that is the plan.  I'm actually rather pleased with how quickly it is working up.  The only thing that has me worried is that I don't know if the sizing is right but when you read the pattern, neither do they!  Oh well, there are two other girls in this house so it is bound to fit someone.

Alrighty, I hear Handy Manny which means Hobbit is probably staring at her TV with that glazed over look.  A quick threat about going to school as she is should light a fire under her.  I hope everyone has a great 1st weekend Saturday today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...