15 February 2011

Funny Little *Fetish

The pink one please, 2nd from left
English property searches. 

Yep. 

That's it. 

I have a funny little fetish with the idea of one day moving to London, UK.  I have email alerts for searches that I have set up regarding housing and every day I allow myself to wander around the United Kingdom to look at potential future homes for Pokey and me.  Houses and flats that I can't afford in neighborhoods that I can only dream of one day actually seeing.

Did I mention that one of my criteria for these fantasy future homes is that they are within walking distance of any number of the fabulous yarn shoppes in the area?  Oh yeah, it's a must.  In my fantasy London living, I don't own a car.  I walk everywhere.  So in order for my fantasy home to be in a perfect location, I have to be able to walk to Loop or I Knit London or even Bunty Wool because if I can't, then what is the point of fantasizing, really?

One day, even if only for a little while, but definitely one day.

*fetish, when used as a noun, is defined as anything to which one gives excessive devotion... just so ya know, it wasn't that kind of fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...