10 January 2013

Nibbles & Narratives

I'm still plugging along with my book.  I have been attempting to read before I slip into these medicine induced drooling snorefests and from the little bit more I've gotten done, I'm still rather enjoying it though I am not sure I'm enjoying it enough to continue with the series.  It's cute but nothing has really grabbed me and made me really connect with the story.

I've got ground beef thawing for supper and I've been looking for new recipes because there is only so many times you can have the same thing before going a bit bonkers.  I've been thinking of making this for a while now.  Tonight, after I get Hobbit from school, I'll pick up the missing items and we'll see how it goes.  I think everyone should enjoy it but with this group, one never knows for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...