10 December 2013

Season of Snowflakes!

Y'all know how much I love winter and all the snow that comes with it - I've made my own snowflake to keep!
It's no surprise that I chose the song below for today because my friends have been sharing their photos of the recent snowfall with me.  I do love snow but unfortunately, here in Florida we just don't get any - except that magical kind that falls in the Magic Kingdom but I digress.

So since I don't get any of the beautiful snow, I've made my own... and I'm sharing it with you!  Today I have published my Season of Snowflakes ornament/coaster pattern and I hope you love it as much as I do.  It's simple, elegant and best of all - it will never melt!

I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I do.  Now, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...