06 December 2013

Wrapped up with a bow

Who doesn't love an awesome fluffy bow?
I feel horrible that I can't share what all I have been making with you but I'm going to make it up to you, right now! 

You see, last night, I had one of those moments where you go "You know would be great... if I made the bow too!  That way, once the present was opened, you'd have a great headband to always remember Christmas every time you wore it."  So that's exactly what I did and I'm sharing the pattern with you!

I must get back to Christmas crafting but just so you know, I've uploaded it as a free Ravelry download and you can get it through this link here.  I do hope that you enjoy it and that this little bow will brighten up the presents, and noggins, around your tree on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...