21 October 2010

Artsy Fartsy Day!

I wake up like this a lot but the majority of the time, Life decides that it is more important than my desire to create... but not today!  Life and I had a discussion over our morning coffee and we agreed that if it let me play today, I would be responsible tomorrow.  Wasn't that sweet of Life?  Granted, I do have to take Hobbit to the Pediatric Ophthalmologist today but hey, Life is full of compromises.

So what have I done thus far with my free pass for flowing creative juices - I took pictures, of course.  Now, as soon as I share my photos with you, I'm going to work on my bunny slippers.  I love Artsy Fartsy days... enjoy!




(since this is the internet, you know I have to say it - © peppermintmochamama - all rights reserved... blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...