16 May 2012

Just chugging along...

Testing out a new watermark since I've seen my photos wandering around the internet... thoughts?
It has been exactly a week since I cast on for this bag.  I don't think it's been bad progress - the Tunisian crochet strap really slowed me down because I'm not proficient at it, at all.

I'm currently laying out a plan for a flap top cover and once it's all sorted, I'll create it and attach it.  Then the magic happens - I'm going to felt it!  Fingers crossed I don't end up ruining all my hard work futzing around with the felting.

What projects are you currently working on?  Are they coming out as expected?

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely so far. Tunisian crochet is not easy at all. I tend to get frustrated within 4 seconds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...