The Sunshine Award is for happy blogs.. fun blogs.. and that is what I try to create here - a happy, fun place that makes you smile. So thank you, Jen for choosing my silly space in the world as one of your top happy places.
The rules stipulate that I must now answer these 10 questions - so here we go:
- My favorite animal: I love turtles - they're just so cute.
- My favorite number: 8 - It's a long story that dates back to my lucky jersey that I wore on test days at college...
- My favorite non-alcoholic drink: (hot)Peppermint Mochas / (cold)Sweet tea
- Facebook or Twitter: I think Facebook so I can keep up with my family.
- My Passion: Creative outlets... knitting, crochet, photography, writing, dyeing along with attempted sewing and spinning.
- Getting or Giving: I love to watch people open the presents I give them... but I'm horrible about hanging on to them until the right time to give them - I think I end up repurchasing Christmas stock during the year because I just can't wait to see their face when they get it.
- My favorite pattern: I don't really have one... I love florals, plaids... if it is done in a pleasing color palette, it's a go for me.
- My favorite day of the week: I'm an odd duck, I like Mondays... but our house is odd too. Monday is the day that Hobbit goes back to school from the weekend and it's Pokey's "work Friday" since he's off on Tuesday/Wednesday. That means I get the day to clean up and get ready for my first weekend of the week. My second favorite day is Friday for the very same reasons but flip the people's positions... yeah, I know - totally crazy!
- My favorite flower: I love gerbera daisies and tulips because they don't aggravate my allergies or asthma.
- My favorite country: I would love to go to the United Kingdom... to the point of I think I'm borderline obsessed with it. It would be a dream come true for me.