13 May 2012

Sunday Snaps... and a Happy Mother's Day

It has been a very creative week around here! I finished Henry the Hedgehog...

Learned how to Kool-Aid dye yarn.  This colorway is called "Nana"...

I learned how to Easter egg kit dye yarn. This colorway is called "Hogwarts Harmony"...

I am designing my own bag and used up all of my Hogwarts Harmony...

I learned how to dye using Wilton's icing dye. This one is called "Tonks"...

I even tested to make sure you couldn't dye with the Wilton's on acrylic... you can't

I was surprised with some wonderful presents last night from both of my girls...

...and this morning.  That's her and I under the Geosphere in Epcot.
This explains why my housework didn't get done much this week. I thought I was having a fabulous week - turns out I was having a fabulously creative week! It just goes to show that creative people are happy people.

Happy Mother's Day to all - I hope you are shown as much love and appreciation today as I have been blessed with this week... and I hope it lasts all year through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...