29 December 2010

Ears To You! **Updated**

Ears To You - Done.
All it took was one viewing of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" for me to be able to finish Hobbit's bunny hat.  She wants to go to the store after supper tonight to get button eyes and for me to sew on a face.  Personally, I like it plan the way it is but it is her hat so we'll see.

I'm thinking she may appreciate her hat but it's so hard to tell.  What do y'all think?

My little Hobbit..err, I mean Bunny
**Update**
After supper the whole crew, Pokey included, went to JoAnn's in search of a face.  We got some googly eyes for the hat but then, somehow, the girls actually remembered their Christmas money and some light shopping actually ensued, much to Pokey's chagrin.

So here is Hobbit's hat, complete with her face...
That's better!

1 comment:

  1. The hat is cute as is ... but on your daughter it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...