21 December 2010

New "Business" Venture

A friend of mine needed a name and logo banner for her new photography business.  I went and borrowed one of my favorite photos of her daughter and created this for her.  The logo shows up better when it's full sized so go ahead and click it to see.

Reflections Photography banner, created by moi
If you're up in her neck of the woods, check her out for some great portrait work.

I was thinking that perhaps I could get a new business venture going now.  Photography, logos, banners and such for small businesses.  I'll have to get a portfolio started and create a website but that's a cake walk really... the hard part has already been taken care of ~ the name!

Stitch In Time Productions... so works for me, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...