16 March 2012

Weekend Wonderment ~ 3/16 - 3/19

Hurry up 4 p.m. - let's get started!
Yep, you read that right.  We've got a four day weekend here.  Hobbit is out of school on Monday for some reason so it's going to be nice not having to rush our fun.  As you can see, I've got just two things on my crafting radar this weekend.
  • Finish my ear, add my face and call it done.  Final NerdWars challenge answered for Round 2.
  • Make up for lost ground on NerdWars dissertation because check in this coming week.  Must be at least halfway done.
What all do you have going on?

4 comments:

  1. I love your granny, the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - the entire blanket is just crazy colorful. Jury is still out on how I feel about it all together.

      Delete
  2. I love the bunny hat with the one ear! I almost don't want you to finish it. almost :) I love the "weekend wonderment" it always makes me want to grab a cup of coffee/tea and knit the weekend away, esp. if I'm still on the lunch hr. Thanks for the craftsperation. Stay positive, craft strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I strongly encourage everyone to craft the weekend away... it's the best way to recharge for the week ahead!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...