18 March 2012

Sunday Snaps


The tulips that Pokey bought me this week started to bloom...

Hobbit has taken to carrying my old camera around with her - these are her shots...

I am literally halfway done with my blanket!

I've also been spending quality time with my needy baby...

Monkey see, Monkey do...

and I am in crafting detention until I complete this little bugger.
So that's been my week.  Pretty relaxed and I appreciated it so much considering the past few weeks reminded me of a roller coaster.  Hobbit has been bitten by the photography bug this week and I let her use my old pink Kodak - I must say though, she's got one heck of an eye for a 6-year-old.

Today, I will finish that other ear to my hat.  I told myself that I'm not allowed to do anything else until I finish it.  I think I'll reward myself by making a pink fuzzy bunny when I'm done.  I found the cutest patterns and am torn between this one and this one.

We've got a short week ahead since Hobbit is off on Monday and then Pokey has his weekend on Tuesday/Wednesday with his half-day Thursday as usual.  It will almost be like a vacation of sorts.  As long as I can stay on top of my chores, I won't get out of sorts on Friday when I'm left alone again.  I think one load a day and one room a day should do it.

I hope your upcoming week is just as relaxing.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...