06 October 2011

We'll see

Seriously, isn't it the most precious thing ever!
I go back to the library tomorrow after being off for several weeks due to being sick.  I'm not really sure I want to but I decided that I would give it a go and see how it all turns out.  I did back down my volunteer hours to just Friday though because my house was suffering.  I have no idea how I managed to tend to my home and family when I was still working 50 hours a week at Disney.  It amazes me that anything got done at all really.

I am thinking that after Hobbit goes back to school from Christmas break, I might just stop going all together.  I don't want to commit to it now but I'm thinking that is the plan.  The obnoxious woman, Ms. Stinky Britches, is supposedly going to be in there with me during the day now instead of the actual librarian since she needs to be in the classrooms.  This is something I am honestly not looking forward to at all.  I do believe in the power of positive or negative energy and that woman is a nuclear plant of negativity.  I certainly don't want to be around that for any extended period of time.  Besides, I have a lot of knitting to catch up - just look at this, this, this and even this!  Not to mention I just found the cutest ornament pattern ever that I want to make a million of before Christmas gets here.  Doesn't knitting trump everything anyway?  I thought so - which explains my backlog of laundry that needs to be tamed down today or I will officially lose sight of the washer and dryer!

So basically, I am over my volunteer phase at Hobbit's school.  She has settled in nicely and things are finding a rhythm so my favorite phrase lately, when I've been asked to do something volunteer oriented, is simply "We'll see".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...