|After a most disappointing Thursday, I'm having a fiber fun-filled weekend.|
- Check out my new kit that came in the mail yesterday from my Hook & Needle club. It's my second installment and I'm still not sure I like the group.
- Finish or Frog this morphed creation and reclaim my needles.
- Check out my first kit from the Hook & Needle club and either make one or baggie it away for a future giveaway.
- Continue slogging away on my Nerd Wars dissertation.
- Bust open the packaging on my Turkish spindle and see if I possess any skill whatsoever in operating it.
- I have been dying to cast on with this gorgeous yarn since I got it the other week so I'm going to be hunting for the perfect pattern.
Does anyone else have a long weekend - anything fun planned?