11 May 2011

A is for...

Adventure!

Every new stitch, pattern or endeavor is an adventure with knitting.  The amazing fact a couple of sticks a bit of string can create such wonderful masterpieces is awe inspiring.  From your first dishcloth to your first sweater to your first original design, knitting can take you places that you never thought possible.

A is definitely for adventure.

This is a new series started by An Accidental Knitter that I thought would be fun so every Monday, we'll be learning our ABCs together!  Click here for more information or to join in the fun.

1 comment:

  1. I don't often comment, but I wanted you to know this post inspired me to start an A-Z journal entry for the first 26 days of June. My two oldest daughters are doing it with me. My A subject will be Artistic. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...