31 May 2011

New Weekly Feature


I decided that I needed to do something on Tuesdays.  Something that would happen every Tuesday without fail - my initial hope was to get in on an already established routine with some other bloggers (and I still might join in from time to time) but for the past month or so, the topics are ones that I know nothing about which makes it hard to participate fully.  What was I to do - what I always do... make up my own routine and run with it!

Now we will have "Tuesday Tunes".  Mondays are the bane of most people's existence and so Tuesday can't help but be better for most.. why not start it off with some good music?  I may or may not write something about why I chose the song but either way, it'll make your ears happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...