06 January 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

My fabulous friend, Amy1, had this message posted as her status update over on Facebook ~

"Pay it Forward in 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011."

This is going to be so much fun!  I always have a challenge coming up with project ideas that have a purpose.  I will knit up a storm but then I have no idea what to do with my creations - I know, I'm an odd duck.  Anywho, when Amy1 posted this as her status update I was simply overjoyed!

So now, not only am I going to get a handmade item from a dear friend (or two - others have taken the idea and ran with it), I get to make something special for my friends.  Bravo to all paying it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...