19 March 2011

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Man, these past few days have been arduous to say the least!  Let's see, we've had surgery, attitude adjustments and general ickiness... I wonder if that whole "Calgon, take me away" plea really works?

Ramsay had his surgery on Thursday.  I was a wreck all day... worried and weepy are two really good adjectives to describe me.  He made it through fine and has one more dose of medicine left.  I wish he would actually be a bit more calm so he doesn't hurt himself but the flip side of that would be me worrying that he isn't acting like normal so he really can't win, can he.

Hobbit has been in rare form for the past 48 hours or so.  Apparently her ability to listen has been lost at some point during this vacation.  I am not sure where it is but I sure hope she finds it soon - for both our sakes.

It's almost time for supper.  I didn't know what to do with the chicken so I have two pans in - one is lemon basil and the other is celery mustard.  I don't even care if the kids eat it... it sounded good to me.  I'm guessing mash and perhaps a broccoli/cauliflower/carrot medley deal thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...