08 March 2011

Oooooo... I Love A Challenge!

Official rules - click here
So I was catching up with Andi and noticed that she is going to participate in something I had never heard of but instantly fell in love with - Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2011!

Look out people - in two weeks time, it is going to be action packed and fiber filled!  Too exciting for words!!

Topics will include things like yarn appreciation, skills development, a day in life, aspirations and innovations.  These things should get our creative juices flowing and needles flying.

I hope you are as excited as I am - and I'm over the moon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am glad you are participating. It will be fun to check out your topics! :)
    Hope you are having a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...