13 June 2011

Aww shucks

I was grabbing a link to Pinkundine's blog when a realized, she nominated me for this cute little award I'd seen running around the blogiverse.  I had wondered where it started from and never really found an answer but now, apparently I have "won" one...


From what I understand about it, now I have to share seven things about me.  I am not sure what seven things y'all don't already know since I seem to be missing that "hush" button on what to share and what not to share so I'll do my best to make sure that the items I list are new.  Wish me luck.  Buckle up, here we go:
  1. I'm a homebody.  I could very easily be a hermit.  I like to go out but I don't like dealing with people in the general public.  I adore individuals - people, not so much.
  2. I love sarcastic, dry comedy.  It gets me rolling in the aisle every time.
  3. I am a gaming nerd.  I could play LotRO all day long and have to basically bribe myself to get up and do something else.  Yeah, I know - sad but true.
  4. My bed has to be made just right or I will throw Pokey out of it to remake it.
  5. My feet are always cold but the rest of me is always hot... and I really dislike being hot.
  6. I used to want to be a teacher or a singer when I grew up.  I learned later on in life that I don't do well singing alone in front of random strangers and other people's children annoy me.  It's not the child's fault - it's the parents' for lack of actual parenting.
  7. I cry at anything remotely sappy - commercial, movie, show, dance, song.  If it touches a cord with me, I'm reaching for the tissues.  Thank goodness Pokey isn't much better or the teasing around here would be relentless.
So there you have it... just a little bit of the oddities that make me, me.  Now I am supposed to nominate 7 of my most favorite bloggers for this award.  Let me just state that this is more difficult than you might imagine.  I have a rather extensive blog reading repertoire to go through and I think all of them are fabulous for different reasons.  In the effort to be fair and impartial, since I honestly do adore them all, I closed my eyes and pointed to them... here are the results...
These are some fabulous blogs that I honestly hope you check out.  They may or may not participate in this silly little adventure but either way, they are well worth getting to know.  Such creative and talented souls on so many levels.

Thanks again, Pink... it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. You're more than welcome! I'm totally with you on your first fact - sounds just like me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...