From what I understand about it, now I have to share seven things about me. I am not sure what seven things y'all don't already know since I seem to be missing that "hush" button on what to share and what not to share so I'll do my best to make sure that the items I list are new. Wish me luck. Buckle up, here we go:
- I'm a homebody. I could very easily be a hermit. I like to go out but I don't like dealing with people in the general public. I adore individuals - people, not so much.
- I love sarcastic, dry comedy. It gets me rolling in the aisle every time.
- I am a gaming nerd. I could play LotRO all day long and have to basically bribe myself to get up and do something else. Yeah, I know - sad but true.
- My bed has to be made just right or I will throw Pokey out of it to remake it.
- My feet are always cold but the rest of me is always hot... and I really dislike being hot.
- I used to want to be a teacher or a singer when I grew up. I learned later on in life that I don't do well singing alone in front of random strangers and other people's children annoy me. It's not the child's fault - it's the parents' for lack of actual parenting.
- I cry at anything remotely sappy - commercial, movie, show, dance, song. If it touches a cord with me, I'm reaching for the tissues. Thank goodness Pokey isn't much better or the teasing around here would be relentless.
- A Beautiful Mess
- Rock & Purl
- My Sister's Knitter
- Kevin & Amanda
- Needles, Pins and Baking Tins
- Wool Free and Lovin' Knit
Thanks again, Pink... it was fun!