06 June 2011

A Day In The Life ~ Picture Form

Type in DITL6611 to your favorite search engine
to find more bloggers sharing their day
A group of Ravelrers declared that it would be fun to take a sneak peak into everyone's lives - just for one day, hence the tag of DITL6611 under my header photo.  I agreed that it would be a hoot and opted in, even created the banners for everyone to use... and then I remembered, I'm a boring housewife who knits - I don't do anything fun.  Crikey, what was I going to do?

After a bit of a panic, a cup of coffee and some thought, I came up with a photo journal of my day.  Keep in mind that it is summer, the kids are on holiday and I'm alone with the lazy dogs... at least from the time frame I chose - 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.

I hope that y'all get a giggle out of my life because goodness knows, I certainly do!  Off we go, spit spot, to start our day ~

Wakey, wakey... eggs and bakey
I crawl out of bed, totally incoherent...
Drag myself into here so I can face the world...
Meanwhile, Pokey has made me this...
I seem to park it here for a good long while...
The entire time, Ramsay looks like this...
and Buddy looks like this.
Time for Brelunupper ~ what, I wasn't hungry really...
Now, time to sit down and work on my projects!
As soon as I sit, my lap looks like this...
Some grannys and the good Doctor...
Original design shrug while we giggle with Graham...
Then some Top Gear & a trip to Stars Hollow with the circle sweater.
The entire time, Buddy looks like this...
and Ramsay looks like this.
Projects are all tucked away now because...
It's time to say goodbye!

7 comments:

  1. That is like my day during the summer too! I love your clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The dogs lend a calming effect eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pets, coffee and yarn. A universal day for many Ravelers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are so cute! That would be my dream day if only we still had cable. Oh, how I miss cable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that, and as a 'Bama girl I have to ask about the shorts?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...