14 June 2011

Oooohhhh, my very own mash-up!

Y'all know that I was having a hard time coming up with stuff to join in on Carole's Ten on Tuesdays so I created my own Tuesday Tunes... guess what I get to do today - join them!  Yep, that's right.  Carole sent out her email with the subject for her Ten on Tuesday and it was Favorite Love Songs.  How awesome is that?  So let's go to this because it's going to be ah-maze-ing!
  1. "I Can Love You Like That" by John Michael Montgomery.  That is our song so of course it had to be number one on the list.
  2. "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman" by Bryan Adams
  3. "Tonight" from West Side Story
  4. "Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble
  5. "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
  6. "Always A Woman" by Billy Joel
  7. "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait
  8. "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith
  9. "Hopelessly Devoted To You" by Olivia Newton-John
  10. "All I Want To Do" by Sugarland
And here a bonus video for you from one of my favorite bands, Mumford & Sons ~ Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, Mumford and Sons! They are so getting worn out on my iPod right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE mumford & sons!

    i actually just made a playlist yesterday on my blog (my twitter & facebook fans/friends helped out). this week's theme was traveling.

    it's so interesting getting to see everyone's taste in music!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...