11 June 2011

It has begun - now where do I?

11 June - 19 June
Today is the first day of the week-long celebration known as WWKIP Day 2011 ~ aka World Wide Knit In Public Day 2011.  It begins today and runs through the entire week, ending on the 19th of June.  I am saddened that I wasn't able to find a group this year and through experience, I know that I would not have been able to gather a group from my area... sometimes, I honestly think I am the only knitter within a 50 mile radius of my house... well, the only gregarious one I guess.

So what are my plans for today, you ask - I don't know!  I want to participate and I am sure that I will find a way.  Perhaps I'll take my knitting down to the park and sit in the shade of the trees.  Maybe I'll toddle down to my favorite bookstore with the super huge comfy chairs and copasquat there for a bit.  I honestly just don't know how I am going to participate, I just know that I am.

Share with me how you are going to take on the challenge of WWKIP Day 2011 ~ I would love to hear your stories and ideas.  Happy stitching everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. There's no group at your LYS that would join you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little knitting on my lunch 1/2 hour at work. Guess that counts as public!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...