24 April 2012

Harder than I thought... (3KCBWDAY2)

My photography brain just froze... could be too full of dissertation stuff to move.
I love photography. I don't think I'm half bad at it either. I've got a few that I'm pretty proud of out of the bazillion photos I take a year... but today, my brain just froze. We were supposed to be creative and I just couldn't get my vision to come through the lens.  This is what I have, and while I think it's cute, it just didn't translate well - I'm under a time crunch for my dissertation and so I'm exhausted and all I have on my brain right now is my current work in progress.. my WIP.

It's a cute shot but I'm guessing that I'm not going to getting a blue ribbon any time soon... at least, not until I finish this blanket and free up some neurons.

By the way, if you enjoyed this shot, you could nominate it for one of  Eskimimimakes' awards here ~ thank you!

3KCBWDAY2

13 comments:

  1. i love your photo, it's super super cute - fab. I had trouble too with the photography challenge, and I, too, love photography so I'm not sure what's going on with that. Have a super tuesday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I over-thought it and made it harder than it had to be... because this morning, I've got a million and one ideas!

      Delete
  2. Your photo is lovely! I think this is the hardest topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cute and very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally love it! I wish my pen writing was as nice as your yarn writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so hard to make it so it wasn't all loopy.. lol. I'm glad you could read it though.

      Delete
  6. Fab! I love it! Laura x (Cutecrochetedcreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...