05 April 2012

There is always a price to pay

If you play a game, you will have to figure out how to make a Mickey head into a 6x6 square...

If you're my friend, you will be dragged around Disney and photographed.. repeatedly...

If you're my family, you will have a camera in your face - literally...

If you walk around Disney several times in a week, you will be sore...

If you ride with a face painted child and there's a wall of water, you will have to protect the face...

at all costs, you will have to protect the face - and photograph it (see above)...

If you are married to me, you will have to model knitwear so that it can be shot for recreation later...

but the price for all of this is to simply love and be loved in return.  Small price to pay, huh?

2 comments:

  1. You know... I don't remember there being THAT many layers in Belle's dress...

    But was the trip fun? Eat tons of bad food, because that's what my family and I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a fun day when we can put it all down and walk through the gates of Walt Disney World. As much as I despise Florida weather, I remind myself that I can go play in the parks any time I want because I live where everyone vacations... that usually will sustain me for the summer... lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...