29 April 2012

Sunday Snaps

This week has been a crazy - Blog Week, the end of NerdWars T4 & the start of term at HPKCHC

Plus, we took a much needed Family Fun Day

There have been Militant Badger Baking badges to be won...

I even enlisted the help of Hobbit, which wasn't difficult once she learned she could eat the prop

With all the cans of crazy opened, I still was able to finish my dissertation.
I know that a lot of people are sad to see the Knitting and Crochet Blog Week (hosted by the amazing Eskimimi Makes) end but I must admit, I'm not one of them.  Don't get me wrong, I love participating every year and I have a blast - but I'm a creature of habit.  It's like when you have your most beloved relative come stay... after a few days, you kind of want your routine back. I have loved every minute of this annual event but I will admit that I'm happy to have "my house" back, as it were.

Most join in the festivities as a push to write every day - I join to break out of my routines and write about something different. It's funny, you will see a lot of people "taking a break" this next week and I'm just tickled to be back to my regularly scheduled blogging.  Oh well, such is life, right?

This has been one crazy set of seven days filled with Blog Week, the end of Tournament 4 for NerdWars and the gearing up of Spring Term for Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup (go HUFFLEPUFF!!)... add to that the fact that Hobbit only has a little less than 5 weeks of school left and things are going to be amazingly crazy around here - just the way I like it.

How was your week? Anything exciting coming up this week?

4 comments:

  1. Yours is the freshest - happiest crocheted blanket I have seen for ages! It is gorgeous. I love the colours and the different sizes of squares!
    Enjoy getting back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love bright colors and I was going for happy so "yay" that it came through!

      Delete
  2. Purty blanket! I've recently been sorted into RAVENCLAW after two or three terms of NQFY, so it should be a fun spring. XD Thanks for this week - subscribed, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...