03 April 2012

Tuesday Tunes - Spring Break edition






We are enjoying our Spring Break here and our annual passes are a big part of it.  Yesterday we were at the Magic Kingdom and tomorrow we will be at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  Here are a few shots of our Monday adventure, enjoy!

I get fussed at because I'm behind the camera - now we're all squished in front of it.

As Mickey says - Let the Memories Begin!

We were surprised to find Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny as we walked in the park.

We got Hobbit's birthday button and promptly hopped on the train!

After the Haunted Mansion, we had a nice visit with Princess Tiana.

I had a field day shooting the parade.

How can anyone not love this guy?

I get giddy when Jiminy Cricket comes out to play.

There is a float full of happiness.

How can anyone be ill with such joy all around?

Even "hail mary" photographs magically work out in your favor!

Dreams do come true.

These two make me one of the happiest people on Earth.

I hope that your Monday was equally as magical and your week is full of wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...