01 April 2012

Sunday Snaps

I conquered the "magic circle"...

Hung out with my whiny dog...

a lot...

Today starts the final round of Tournament 4!
By the time you're reading this, Pokey and Hobbit will be out at the local shopping mall parking lot.  He is teaching her how to ride her bike without training wheels.  I am safely at home.  I can't watch stuff like that - I get nervous and over protective and the result is my driving everyone else batty.  I'll drive up around lunch to see how the progress goes (if they aren't home before then).

I got my NerdWars team all set up for our final round of Tournament 4.  The scores won't be out until sometime late this week or early next.  We finished in the top 10 last round and that is what I'm hoping for this round as well.  Our team had a lot of real life road bumps but hopefully, it will all even out.

Tomorrow, we're off to play with Mickey so today I've got to get some things done... and I need to get cracking on my dissertation again.  I've learned that I rather enjoy making the smaller squares when I already have a starting center piece so I'm going to whip up 24 small center squares (4 of each color) and that way, it will feel like I've done a lot.  I will cruise through the small ones in no time once that is done.  The larger ones are great for working on while waiting to pick up Hobbit from school or being queued up for an attraction because there aren't a lot of color changes.

How was your week? Anything fun planned for this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...