02 April 2011

Knitting Desires

So I'm sitting here, daydream surfing for the perfect things that my knitting heart desires.  Here is my photographic list of my top desires... at least today's top desires.

MaidOfClay courtesy of Etsy

Vintage Modern Knits by Courtney Kelly & Kate Gagnon Osborn
Knitting Ball Winder from KnitPicks

Trip to Knit Nation 2011 ~ July 15 - 17

Disgustingly large gift card to Three Irish Girls

Visit Alpaca Magic Too for some Florida fiber, straight from the farm

To create a knitting studio in my home

Hang with Debbie Macomber - it's my knitting daydream.. lol

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you all the way on Knit Nation, Three Irish Girls and the studio in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay -I feel like Veruca Salt- I want it all!!!!
    Maybe if we start saving our money, we can get to Knit Nation next year!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...