11 July 2011

J is for...

Jypped.

I hate to say this because it is so negative but it is the first word that came to my mind today.  Y'all remember how excited I was last night to find a free pattern for the infamous "White Sheep/Black Sheep" sweater?  I was a million more times excited to get an email back this morning that was entitled "Here you are".
Gotta love the last line - shows how 80s it truly is

Oh happy day - the sweater pattern will be tucked nicely inside and I can check my stash to see if I have enough white for the all the sheep.  I was practically dancing in my chair - that was, until I opened it.  The pattern is a simple jpg.  Not a pdf, a jpg.  In order to get it to a size where I would be able to read it, the photograph breaks down into a very artistic pixelation which renders it illegible.

Bright side of it all - the "second page" is clear as a bell... as you can see.  Gift horse, please close your mouth now because your teeth are horrendous.

*UPDATE* ~ go on... click there!
Want to join in the fun - click here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a shame, hope you can figure something out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your update. It's awful to be disappointed like that. Glad it all worked out ok in the end. These chaps do have their uses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ew I remember only too well the "insert shoulder pads" era. The bigger the better (well, we had to balance the big hair & big earrings!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...