03 July 2011

Sunday Snaps ~ Overslept Edition

I love that Pokey will occasionally "forget" to wake me during these summer days when the house is empty but to be honest, it throws my whole day out of whack.  I'm not a morning person and when you prolong the process of starting the day, it then turns into "I'm not an afternoon person" and it's all downhill from there.

Today, is one of those days.  I have been up for a mere two hours and I still am not awake.  I need more coffee but Pokey finished the pot which means that I have to have that great debate with myself over making a new pot or just grabbing some sweet tea from the fridge because I'm not sure I will finish a whole pot and I hate to waste it... although I could reheat what is left in the microwave through out the day.  Yes, I do have this argument with myself - don't judge me.

I need to get a move on things because I have few items to pick up at the grocer but then I want to simply sit down and knit on my sweater.  I have a lot to accomplish today if I am going to meet my goal - and if I don't meet my goal, then I'll have to have another conversation with myself over whether or not I will count Monday as part of the weekend since it is a holiday - again, don't judge me.

So here are some Sunday Snaps that truly reflect the mood of the day thus far - enjoy!


Source: etsy.com via Heidi on Pinterest

Even the great Doctor understands

He has to work with Jeremy - you KNOW he understands
But in all of this, there is a cure - besides a good giggle - and that is the promise of reward!  My reward looks like this... well, it will when I get off my duff and actually start moving and accomplishing things this morning.

Yep, it'll look like that!
Alright - off I go now.  Have a beautiful day and remember ~ "Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. Both are essential in life. All are God's blessings, have a great day."  I have no clue who said it but it certainly is something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...