|Random 2005 shot ~ Peanut & Hobbit going swimming|
So this is what happens to blog posts when you're having a random day...
- I hope people remember to enter the giveaway because there are only 5 days left.
- No clue what to cook for supper... wonder if I can afford Steak n' Shake, that sounds good.
- Huh, it looks like rain.
- Maybe there is something good On Demand for tonight. A movie sounds good.
- I really should be knitting... yeah, I should... and yet, ehhhh.
- Oh gross, I started a pitcher of tea and forgot the sugar... now it has a sheen to it. Dumping now.
- Pokey is so silly... he thinks I can hear all he says when he talks while I am typing. I try, but I fail.
- 14 more days... I can make it 14 more days.. good gravy, more tears - really? Suck it up.
- I need to get that pattern book soon because I think it holds Christmas presents in it that I need to make.
- Sweet - my shot made the popular page... am I too old to do a fan girl squee? Nah, squee!
- Okay, I really need to get up and go do something else... not sure what but something.
- I want brownies. I'm going to go make some - Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, yeah.. sounds good.