01 July 2011

It's all ready to go

I received the final piece I was waiting for in my gigantic surprise puzzle that I'm putting together.  All photos have been shot.  All copy has been written.  The layout has been set and the logistics have been worked out.  Only thing I need now is for time to speed up - 4 more days!

I guess that isn't a lot when you consider that I have been planning this since the beginning of June.  For those of you who know me and my inability to hold my tongue, I think y'all should be very proud indeed.  I am busting at the seams to tell you what I've got going on for y'all but instead - I'll simply tease you with a photo... yeah, that might help me a bit.  Here you go... a photo teaser of things to come ~

I know... I'm a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...