09 July 2010

Do You?

I just got done doing something and it made me giggle at myself. The dryer finished it's cycle a while ago but I didn't hear the buzzer go off. I walk over to the laundry and instead of pulling the clothes out and folding them (which I wasn't really in the mood to do at this moment), I opened the dryer, cleaned out the lint trap and restarted it!

I don't know if anyone else does this but I have logical reasoning behind my actions... I do, really. The clothes have been sitting there for a bit and therefore have started to develop wrinkles, so if I restart the dryer and let it run through I will get them out when they are warm and fold them then - saves me from having to iron. Makes sense now, doesn't it.


I am sure that I am not the only person in the world who does such things... I am probably the only one who will admit it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...