10 July 2010

Gordon Ramsay's F Word



I love this show! It has everything you could ever want - Gordon, cooking, family life, celebrities, challenges... it's just amazing. Granted, I got hooked on the opening because if I have to be honest - I have a wee bit of a crush on Chef (and who wouldn't it). Then I sat down and watched the rest of the show (after rewinding the opening a few times) and I have to say I was hooked!

On The F Word website there are tons of recipes that he cooks on the show so you know that you can make exactly what he does on air... and they are delicious! I have made a few of them and have yet to be disappointed.

Pokey promised me on our 5th wedding anniversary that we would go to London and hopefully get to dine at Claridge's and eat something prepared for me by my delicious chef... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...