22 July 2010

Procrastination... My Nemesis


Yes, you read that correctly... procrastination is my nemesis. I don't mean to do it, I honestly don't ever consciously feel myself do it and yet here I am at a quarter of four in the afternoon and I have yet to pick up my knitting.

Granted, I do love the thrill of beating a deadline but why do I push myself to be in such a situation. It would make more logical sense to just sit down and knit. I love knitting, it keeps me sane. I don't find it to be a chore or anything and yet, I'm here with my computer on my lap writing... oh don't feel badly, earlier I was fiddle farting around in my forums.

I shroud the procrastination in such lovely disguises as 'waking up' but we all know what it is - putting things off because something else give the allure of being more appealing and then guilt slowly sets in.

Oh procrastination, you are my nemesis and I will defeat you... just not today.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...