20 July 2010

It's Silly But I'm Tickled

cool myspace layoutsYou may have noticed that I have posted a few patterns lately that I created. I did this in order to put them up on Ravelry since they have to have a website link in order to be shared. I checked my pattern contributions when I logged in to Ravelry today and they have all be marked as favorites. It's silly, but I'm tickled.

The highest number of hearts (the icon they use for "Favorite") is 29 and the lowest number is 3. They belong to GiGi's Booties and LoriJean's Wrap respectively. I just put LoriJean's Wrap up last night but to have it be loved three times already is amazing to me.

I don't know, I guess it's just nice to see that people appreciate your work. I am pleased that other people are enjoying my creations as much as I do. It truly is the little things in life that make it worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...