10 July 2010

I Should Be

...in bed but I am not really tired. I can hear Pokey in there snoring away and I should be hanging on for dear life to my side of the bed but I'm just not sleepy yet.

I know why I am still up and awake - and it is actually Pokey's fault. When he doesn't have to work, we end up staying up until almost 2 or 3 in the morning. My body needs a schedule so while he is able to bounce around and function with little to no sleep for several days, I end up with a messed up sleep cycle.

I'm thinking I'm just going to have to gradually move my bedtime back and my wake time up so that I can stop being so nocturnal... not much fun hanging here alone with Buddy the Wonder Mutt asleep on the floor.

Oh well ~ guess I'll toddle off to bed and try to sleep. See y'all later on.
glitter goodnight Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...