26 December 2011

"Rise to the Challenge" challenge

Got the yarn...
need the pattern
Are y'all ready for the "Rise to the Challenge" challenge that is being hosted on this here blog?  I sure hope so!  I am still torn as to which pattern I am going to do and I have just a week to sort it all out.  I know the yarn that I'm using and I am confident that I have enough for whatever project I decided on since I bought a bag of each.

The concept is truly simple ~ create something with a new technique and then give us some details or a story documenting the experience and how it is a challenge for you.  Entering is equally as simple; basically all you have to do is post the above information with your photo of your project in our Ravelry group, on the Facebook page or email it to me or link it up here in the comment section.

Source
All of the fine print and  necessary bits and bobs are found here so please click through and take a look.  Everyone is a winner with this challenge since we'll have gained new experiences and abilities but there is also a prize for one lucky participant - Jordana Paige's new must have accessory for every fiber artist... the Crafter's Tool Butler!  Isn't it amazing!  I wish I could win one... if only someone would hold a contest... oh wait, I'm that someone!!

What do ya say... care to have some fun in 2012?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited. Got my challenge project all picked out! Thank you for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...