|Peanut ~ her random moments are priceless!|
I have learned that sitting here will aggravate my shoulder/back after about twenty minutes so my brain has been frantically trying to formulate thoughts and check all necessary sites and messages - all in all, this has caused a very random mode to my thoughts today... and that makes writing sporadic and trying. What do you do when this happens? Simple, write a random post... like this ~
- I should bake today but I have no clue what I want to make.
- Chocolate is always good... I need a piece of fudge.
- I should take a few photographs today for my 365 Project.
- Sure hope Hobbit behaves during her "Daddy Daughter Date" today.
- I can't believe my birthday is tomorrow.
- I miss Peanut - she would make the best birthday/Christmas combo present ever.
- I generally dislike birthday/Christmas combo presents - it happens to no one else ever.
- I wonder what Pokey is getting me for my birthday.
- Why is my coffee cup empty?
- I need to rewrite my knitting schedule for Pokey's sweater.
- I need to actually knit on Pokey's sweater today - I'm thinking if I can get to 10" I'll be close to back on track, maybe.
- So excited about having my own Nerd Wars team for Tournament 4!
- Wonder when I'll find out.
- I hope that Monica is able to come up with a solution for the test knitter issue we had.
- I wonder if I won the Jordana Paige naming contest.
- I need to find my challenging project - Norwegian snowflakes or lace shawl.
- Maybe I'll have y'all vote on it.
- Double Chocolate Chunk Peppermint cookies - yeah, I'll make those.
- My coffee cup is still empty.
- I should get dressed.
I think I'll take my random brain, get dressed and sit down to knit while watching "Love Actually" - huh, my coffee cup is empty. I'll have to remedy that too.