21 December 2011

Just another random Wednesday

Pokey is off.  Hobbit is in her pjs at school watching "The Polar Express" because it's their last day.  I'm still gimpy and slightly grumpy... therefore, my thoughts are all over the place.  Take a peek inside my noggin and see for yourself ~

My prize from Irish Girlie Knits arrived... now if only my swift would get here because I have these two hanks...

the two hanks that finally showed up from when I won this giveaway almost 2 months ago...

and this hank of gorgeous Malabrigo from Knitcircus' Sweet 16 giveaway to wind up and use.
Hobbit and I are starting a new tradition this year - and it's going to be cool... only 3 more days!
I miss my silly Peanut... Christmas isn't... well.. Christmas without her...
I'm thinking of making one of these for me and Hobbit to have during our Doctor Who marathon  & special.

Whoopsy on 365 Project
I should really do some laundry at some point today... I just don't want to... might blame shoulder on this one...
My sweater misses me... I miss my sweater...
I need more coffee... I should get dressed and face the day which means nothing more than getting out of this chair and going to sit in another one.  Maybe I'll watch "Whitechapel" on BBC America On Demand.  I tried to watch it last night but I fell asleep - as much as I believed it in college, you can't learn through osmosis.  Maybe I'll sneak in a bit of knitting - I've got another original design cowl on my needles that I'm working up.  It's almost done and I really like it... might send it on to be picked up by someone important in the knitting world who has an open call to designers out.  It's nothing fancy but it's really cute.. at least to me.  What's the worst that could happen... they say no?  It's okay, I'll still have a beautiful original design no matter what happens.

I still need more coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...