13 December 2011

Tuesday Tunes



Y'all know I've been pleading for Peanut to come home for Christmas. I even wrote to Ellen to see if she'd be able to help out... it's looking like my Christmas wish won't come true but I understand. There are people with bigger challenges than missing their first born who is away at college... when you take a step back and look the big picture - it's a blessing to have such "problem" in this day and age.

So Peanut, this song is for you - the message is still the same but the joy that Michael Buble brings to everything he does - that is my Christmas wish to you. No, not him because he's married and that would be wrong, but simple the essence of his jovial and lighthearted spirit. I love you, my sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...