06 August 2011

Hobbit's little 'crack thumb'

Thumbkin Cover in action
That's what we call it - her crack thumb.  She is addicted to sucking her thumb.  If her mind is engaged in something else, that little bugger just sneaks its way into her mouth and boom - she's sucking her thumb.  We have been trying to get her to stop ever since her big girl teeth came in but it's hard for her.  So I created this little cover to help her remember to keep her thumb out of her mouth.

I've figured out how to link a pdf file so I have it up and available on Ravelry.  I made Hobbit's out of the Andes yarn I had in my stash.

Hobbit loves it and it has really helped her stop.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the thumbkin helps too. I do like the color you used. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...