02 August 2011

Oh my goodness - the coolest thing ever!

So I have had this button on my toolbar forever and I never once clicked it.  I didn't click it because I didn't understand it.  There was some mumbo jumbo about how if you saw something you loved and wanted a pattern for it, just click it and "poof", it would appear on my favorite pattern site like magic.  I guess perhaps I was skeptical but today was the day that I thought I would try it... and it is the coolest button ever!!

I saw a cute pattern and my brain recalled that I have a "Ravel It!" button and when I clicked it, it took me to the designer's Ravelry page!  I tested this on several blogs that I know are Ravelrs, including myself, and it worked every time!!  Then I searched the internet for cool knitted items and hit the magical button and "Poof", matching items showed up in a search results page on Ravelry... oh yeah, it's that good.

I just had to sing the praises of this amazing little button that I was too lame to push earlier - now go get yourself one here (it's at the bottom of the page, just grab it and drag it to your tool bar) and start exploring all the 'ravel it' possibilities!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...