28 August 2011

Sunday Snaps

It has been raining off and on all week.

Hobbit started 1st grade in her new school - and it's been great!

Car line has proven an exercise in patience - this is my rear view and I'm an hour early!

I have white hair... do you see it... right there.. Santa Claus snow white hair - it's been quite a summer.

My 1st baby is now all the way in South Dakota, set up in her dorm and ready to start class on Monday.
My mama (on the right) and my daddy (behind the camera) got Peanut all set up - I wish I could have been there.
It has been quite the week - full of firsts and discoveries and adventures.  I am worn out, both physically and mentally.  I honestly was looking forward to the weekend but it has flown by too quickly.  On the up side, I get to start my volunteer spot tomorrow at Hobbit's school so hopefully it will be as wonderful as I have imagined it.

I'm not one to wish my life away, but I sure do hope that the next 112 days don't drag on and as soon as Peanut comes back through that front door, time stands still... that's not too much to ask - is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...